I'm on a never ending roller coaster that only goes up
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave."
— Get up and leave // E.E (via soulsscrawl)
"In however many years, he’ll either be somebody you used to know or your husband. And the scary thing is, you just won’t ever know until that day comes."
— (via the-taintedtruth)
I know that I’m hard to love. Some days I’m all smiles and affection and then other days there’s nothing I want more than to be quiet and lie in bed.
Sometimes I get angry about stupid things and won’t want to talk to you. Other days I’ll think that you’re the most perfect person in the world.
Please don’t give up on me. I know it’s not easy but I’ll always come back to you."
— Letters to the next (I hope you try)
"Mental illness is like fighting a war where the enemy’s strategy is to convince you that the war isn’t actually happening."
— Kat (via insanity-and-vanity)
"You are going to be the death of me, I can promise you that. Whether we break up and I die of a broken heart or I die in my sleep at age 83 lying next to you in bed, you will be the death of me."
— You’re the only thing keeping me alive (via ithinkiminlove1234)
"Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer."
— Unknown (via eiffeled)
"No, fuck you. I was worth it."
always have been and always will
"You’re not in love with me, not really, you just love the way I always made you feel. Like you were the centre of my world. Because you were. I would have done anything for you."
— Abby McDonald, Getting Over Garrett Delaney (via spuandi)
"But one can feel affection for somebody and not want to say so."
BOYS TAKE OFF THEIR SHIRTS SO WEIRD THEY LIKE GRAB THE SHIRT FROM THE BACK OF THEIR NECK AND YANK IT OVER THEIR HEAD THAT IS SO SEXUAL LIKE I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW YOU DO IT BOYS